Summer has arrived and we have big plans. We’re not sure we’ll fit it all in just one week! Indoor games, team games, group challenges, secret missions, sneaking in the woods, adventures and expeditions, a day trip, games you’ve never met before, parties and feasts and evenings of fun, things to learn, and plenty of new friends.
I loved it all. I can't think of anything I didn't like! The people were really nice and friendly.
- Full bed and board in beautiful, carefully selected centres
- Unique games and activities, honed over half a century
- Round the clock care and supervision from diligent, well-trained staff
- An exciting day trip
- Accompanied travel to and from 17 Travel points across the UK
What you'll do
We have so many ideas, we never run the same week twice! Every Superweek is entirely unique. On previous weeks similar to The GreATE Escape we have:
- Turned the centre into Narnia for the week
- Competed in the Best Paper Plane Ever tournament
- Played our way across a room-sized snakes and ladders board.
- Learnt lots of new songs accompanied with our Director playing on the guitar
- Helped a Ninja who had lost his way and took part in the Ninja Championships
- Packed our rucksacks for an adventure and spent the whole afternoon exploring