Apply for the Monitor Training Course
Our next course will run will run from 30th March to 6th April 2024. Applications are open now with an initial deadline of midnight on 31st January 2023.
Am I eligible to apply?
- Applicants must be at least 17 years old by the time the training course begins.
- The training course is fully residential. No-one can be accepted for less than the full week.
- Applicants must be available to work on one summer Superweek:
- Week One: 8th to 15th August 2024
- Week Two: 16th to 23rd August 2024
- Week Three: 24th to 31st August 2024
We ask for a contribution towards board and lodging and you will need to pay for your own travel to the course. If you are unable to pay this, a full or part subsidy (incl. travel expenses) may be available; if you feel you would benefit from this, please contact us.
Please note that when you work as a Monitor on any Superweek your board and lodgings will be covered by ATE and travel expenses refunded. If you are travelling from overseas, we won’t be able to pay for your travel to England for future Superweeks, but will pay for travel to your Superweek from your point of entry in the UK.
ATE reserves the right to not allow trainees to work on Superweeks if, after the course, we feel they are not suitable for the work involved.
Any information supplied in or with this application or enclosures will be treated in the strictest confidence, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
No details will ever be passed on to third parties.