Step right up and join us for sunshine, music, and mysteries at The Curious Carnival! There’ll be more twists and turns than a roller-coaster! There’ll be more ups and downs than a Ferris wheel! It’ll be more revolutionary than the spinning teacups!
Moor Park will be our tip-top big top for the week, and we’ll be lining up some curiosities to pique the inquiring minds of our Superweekers. As well as being jam-packed with fun and games, we’re sure to uncover some mysteries to mull over, and some codes to crack. Don’t be shy, join us for the Curious Carnival!
No cats were harmed in the production of this Superweek.
I loved it all. I can't think of anything I didn't like! The people were really nice and friendly.
- Full bed and board in beautiful, carefully selected centres
- Unique games and activities, honed over half a century
- Round the clock care and supervision from diligent, well-trained staff
- An exciting day trip
- Accompanied travel to and from 17 Travel points across the UK
What you'll do
We have so many ideas, we never run the same week twice! Every Superweek is entirely unique. On previous weeks similar to The Curious Carnival we have:
- Turned the centre into Narnia for the week
- Competed in the Best Paper Plane Ever tournament
- Played our way across a room-sized snakes and ladders board.
- Learnt lots of new songs accompanied with our Director playing on the guitar
- Helped a Ninja who had lost his way and took part in the Ninja Championships
- Packed our rucksacks for an adventure and spent the whole afternoon exploring