The Easter Egg-Stravaganza will see our patented combination of fun and surprises given an Easter-y twist. We’re planning the Egg Hunt as we speak, and we’ve been in negotiations with the Easter Bunny’s people since June about a surprise appearance. There’ll be fun, games, laughter, secret missions, sneaking in the woods, adventures and expeditions, a day trip, games you’ve never heard of before, parties and feasts and evenings of fun, things to learn, and plenty of new friends.
We’ll be at Frank’s Place, a brilliant centre in beautiful Worcestershire. There are enormous grounds to explore, cosy indoor spaces to spend the evenings in, and brilliant woods for den building and sneaking!
We love the ethos of ATE. The children have a huge amount of fun but also learn independence and how to be a child without the distractions of TV, mobile phones and social media.
- Full bed and board in beautiful, carefully selected centres
- Unique games and activities, honed over half a century
- Round the clock care and supervision from diligent, well-trained staff
- Accompanied travel to and from 17 Travel points across the UK
What you'll do
We have so many ideas, we never run the same week twice! Every Superweek is entirely unique. On past Easter Egg-Stravaganza Superweeks we have:
- Equipped eggs with parachutes and sent them on adventures
- Rescued the Easter Bunny
- Looked after our very own pet eggs
- Visited the farm to see the new lambs
- Made marble runs from junk that looped the centre
Discounts and surcharges
We don’t do hidden extras. For almost all of our customers, our prices include absolutely everything. We charge an extra cost to escort children from or back to an airport, and for children staying over between holidays.
We offer a 15% multi-booking discount, which applies to all bookings in 2024 within the same household.