Booking and Payment Helen
Superweek Booking & Payment
Prices: Summer and Easter Superweeks 2017 cost £435 per child per Superweek. Our New Year SuperSleepover 2016-17 costs £299 per child. At the time of booking we ask for a deposit payment of £80 per child per session, and the balance is due 4 weeks before the start of the Superweek. Multiple booking and Sibling discounts available:
Bookings for second and subsequent siblings from within the same family.
Multiple Booking Discount
When the same child attends more than one 2017 Superweek, i.e. New Year 16-17, Easter 2017, Summer 2017
Easter Early Booking Discount
Early booking discount extended for Easter Superweek only until 31st March 2017
Please note: only one type of discount may be used per family, but we always work out the most rewarding combination for you.
How to apply for a Superweek
Please read the booking conditions carefully and then complete the booking form below.
1. Children can only be accepted for a complete Superweek, i.e. arriving on the first day and leaving on the last day.
2. Age ranges for holidays provide guidance for the age range we feel would get the most from a holiday. If your child is a year out at either side of an age range (but over 8 years old) and you feel they would cope, please ring the office to speak to a holiday Director.
3. If you apply for two friends to come together, we will do our best to put them in the same group within the Superweek, but cannot absolutely promise this.
4. The £80 booking deposit is non-refundable. If bookings are later withdrawn, any refund of money paid would be at ATE’s absolute discretion. Our decision would be influenced by the reason for the cancellation and how much notice was given.
5. ATE will do all in its power to deliver its programme as set out. However, we reserve the right to cancel or alter holidays if circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable. Parents would be told at once of any such changes, and they would be given the opportunity to switch to another holiday or, in the event of ATE needing to cancel a holiday, have a full refund.
6. It is imperative that ATE is told at the time of booking about any disabilities, social or behavioural problems which could cause difficulties for the child and/or other children. ATE reserves the right not to accept children we do not think we can support properly. An ATE holiday is not necessarily the right solution for respite care, i.e. where a child is being sent not for his/her own benefit but for the benefit of parents or carers.
7. ATE also reserves the right to ask that parents remove a child if his/her behaviour is putting other children, staff or him/herself at risk. ATE has an attitude of zero tolerance towards bullying and racism. In such cases collection from the Superweek would be the responsibility of, and at the expense of, the parent or guardian who completed the booking form. It is in no ones’s interest (least of all the child’s) to send someone to a Superweek who is likely to be unacceptably disruptive or aggressive.
Thank you for reading the Booking Conditions.
Siblings & Friends:
If you are applying for more than one child, please use one form per child.
If your child is applying with a friend please make sure both families agree the same Superweek (and the same travel point if they are travelling together), and contact the office to let us know the children would like to be grouped together, if possible, so we can match them up.
When you have submitted your booking form below, please send your deposit payment (£80 per child per session), or the full amount, via one of the following methods of payment:
Cheque: Please make cheques payable to ATE and send to the office at: ATE, 8 St. Ann’s Road, Malvern, Worcs, WR14 4RG.
Bank Transfer (Account: ATE, Account Number: 00019188, Sort Code: 40-52-40). NB. We can accept payment in installments, please contact the office.
Debit or Credit Card by phone on 0845 456 1205 (local rate). Please note we have to charge a surcharge of 2.5% when you pay by Credit Card, but there is no charge for Debit Cards.
All money due must be settled 4 weeks before the Superweek start date.
If you are sending a Bank Transfer payment from outside the UK: please contact the office for international bank transfer details. Please ensure that any bank charges are paid by yourself and that the full amount is received by ATE in GBP. Thank you.
We have no small print!
The prices shown are the entirety of what you are required to pay and are fully inclusive of travel to the centre from 17 UK towns and cities (click for more info), and all activities. There are no hidden extras.
If a child wishes to bring pocket money for their day trip we ask that they bring no more than £10.00.
What happens next:
Our Office Manager checks all of the Superweek applications carefully. You will usually receive an acknowledgement of your booking by email within 10 working days.
Nearer to the Superweek you will receive further information by email including a suggested clothing list, and further information about the week itself, including directions to the centre, contact details and guidelines for pocket money. At the same time we will ask you to fill in a short medical and personal information form, asking for further information about your child to help us look after him or her properly. It’s important that this form is returned to us at least 10 days before the start of the Superweek.
If your child is travelling on our free, accompanied travel system, final details will be sent to you by email and by post approximately 7 – 10 days before the day of departure.
If you have not provided an email address, correspondence from ATE will be posted to you.
You are welcome to chat to us at any point to discuss any specific points or ask any questions.
Once you have pressed submit you should be able to review your booking details.
Our Office Manager, checks all of the Superweek applications carefully and you will usually receive an acknowledgement of your booking by email within 3 working days, or if you have not provided an email address we will send an acknowledgment to you by post.
If you have had any problems with the booking form at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us.