We all know that age brings many things: wisdom, responsibility, cynicism. But we also know that everyone (yes, even 16-year olds) enjoys being knee-deep in silly on a Superweek. Since the Final Fling is for the older age group, there will be more opportunity for our Superweekers to take responsibility for the structure of the week. Along with the fun and festivities of a typical Superweek, we’ll take on group challenges emphasising team building, and leadership. Despite the urban myth, coming on this week needn’t be saved until your very last ever summer with ATE. Plenty of people do it three times!
I had an absolutely incredible Final Fling. ATE has played such a big role in my childhood and I treasure the memories and friendships I made on all of them. This week was definitely one of my favourite weeks though!
- Full bed and board in beautiful, carefully selected centres
- Unique games and activities, honed over half a century
- Round the clock care and supervision from diligent, well-trained staff
- An exciting day trip
- Accompanied travel to and from 17 Travel points across the UK
What you'll do
We have so many ideas, we never run the same week twice! Every Superweek is entirely unique. On past Final Flings we have:
- Made our own masks and got dressed up for a Masquerade Ball with a twist
- Went on an evening adventure to go stargazing and saw a shooting star
- Hosted a breakfast disco
- Created our own evening activities and swotted up on pointless facts for an alcohol-free pub quiz
- Played a week-long version of the game ‘Assassins’
Discounts and surcharges
We don’t do hidden extras. For almost all of our customers, our prices include absolutely everything. We charge an extra cost to escort children from or back to an airport, and for children staying over between holidays.
We offer a 15% multi-booking discount, which applies to all bookings in 2024 within the same household.