“Edgmond Hall is terrific. The woods are irresistible. Five stars.” Someone Holding a Copy of The Times.
In a world where humdrum is banned, and ordinary is a dirty word, action is all that remains. Only one person can save the day: you.
From the makers of hit Superweeks The Big Bash and Young Adventurers’ Club comes a barnstorming new summer blockbuster: Action and Adventure.
Experience the dizzying highs and thrilling lows of Edgmond Hall’s 43 cinematic acres of prime game-playing land, ideal for running around and being noisy or for eating marshmallows round a fire. Our Director will be preparing some exciting exploits to keep you on your toes – you’ll have to come along to see what adventures we have up our sleeves.
Action and Adventure. Coming soon to an Edgmond Hall near you.
I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and the imaginative, exciting ways you made a twist to the games
- Full bed and board in beautiful, carefully selected centres
- Unique games and activities, honed over half a century
- Round the clock care and supervision from diligent, well-trained staff
- An exciting day trip
- Accompanied travel to and from 17 Travel points across the UK
What you'll do
We have so many ideas, we never run the same week twice! Every Superweek is entirely unique. On previous weeks similar to Action and Adventure we have:
- Played an epic game of Capture the Flag across the whole grounds
- Been put through our paces by secret agents before saving the day
- Created our own countries and competed in a special Superweeks Olympics
- Got our maps out and gone for a big expedition
- Played big games with the whole holiday as the sun set
Discounts and surcharges
We don’t do hidden extras. For almost all of our customers, our prices include absolutely everything. We charge an extra cost to escort children from or back to an airport, and for children staying over between holidays.
We offer a 15% multi-booking discount, which applies to all bookings in 2024 within the same household.