December 2023 will see the welcome return of our ‘Happy New Year’ New Year Party! All the fun and games of a Superweek PLUS the Official Latest Night on a Superweek … ever!
Seeing in New Year with all your ATE friends; the only time you’ll see Matron using sweets to try and keep people awake! We’ll do Christmas games and challenges, Christmas stories and songs by the fire, have our own special second Christmas day, do Christmassy projects and crafts, and if the weather permits … fun in the snow!
In previous years we have met naughty elves, rescued Santa, made snowmen, had snowball fights, had a cooked breakfast on New Year’s Day and planted (?) our New Year’s Resolutions.
The highlight of the holiday is the New Year’s Eve party; the latest night on any Superweek in 2023.
"The New Year party was just brilliant. We stayed up until past midnight playing games and watching fireworks. It was like the best dream ever!"
- Full bed and board in beautiful, carefully selected centres
- Unique games and activities, honed over half a century
- Round the clock care and supervision from diligent, well-trained staff
- Accompanied travel to and from Travel points across the UK
What you'll do
We have so many ideas, we never run the same week twice! Every Superweek is entirely unique. On past Super Sleepovers we have:
- Played Christmas games with mischievous elves
- Rescued Santa from the Evil Mr Atnas
- Made snowmen and had snowball fights
- Enjoyed a cooked breakfast in our PJs on New Year’s Day
- Planted (?) our New Year’s Resolutions
As this is a small week, we have decided to reduce the number of travel points that we offer as standard. Please do let us know where if there is a travel point from which you would prefer to travel, and we will do our best to accommodate you. We guarantee to offer travel from