We don’t want to bog you down, but it’s always sensible to read this stuff so everyone is protected. We’ll keep it brief.
The ATE Trust seeks to respect and protect the privacy of our users. The ATE Trust will never wilfully disclose individually identifiable information about its customers to any third party without first receiving that customer’s permission. This policy statement tells you how we collect information from you and how we use it.
- children for whom you are booking a holiday; and
- other parents/guardians of such children;
- ATE will not use or disclose Personal Information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
1.1 to keep you informed about ATE and its services;
1.2 if ATE is required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- ATE will not sell, trade or rent any child’s Personal Information.
- ATE will not sell, trade or rent any other parent’s/guardian’s Personal Information unless they have separately given their permission.
- If you have any questions or wish to have any Personal Information edited or deleted, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address: ATE, 8 St Ann’s Road, Malvern, Worcs,WR14 4RG
There are cases where ATE will ask you for personal information, such as your name or address. We only do this when you register for services that require registration or subscription (for example, a purchase). The information you give to register for these services will not be used for any other purpose other than to grant access to and administer these services. Your information will not be passed to any 3rd party organisation, unless your consent is given. You will always be clearly asked before this is the case.
ATE’s policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the internet, and therefore beyond ATE’s control, and is not to be applied in any manner contrary to applicable law or governmental regulation. We reserve the right at our discretion to make changes to this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes.
Users should be aware that when you are on our website site, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data or solicit personal information.
It is our policy to respect the privacy of all customers. Therefore, in addition to the privacy of registration data, we will not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a customer’s e-mail unless required in the course of normal maintenance of the ATE’s website and its systems or unless required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law or comply with legal processes;
- protect and defend the rights or property of The ATE Trust; or
- act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public.
Customers shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.